Sunday, May 22, 2011

Glorious Books

So it started with blog hopping through numerous book bloggers' blogs. It has started with reading through reviews after reviews of books of recent release and timeless classics. Bookworm that I am, these titles just pulled me into them, arousing my curiosity and seducing me to buy them and experience them myself. I got into this craze so much that I ended up signing in to two social networking sites that are into books.

Yesterday was shopping day for me. But take note that I shopped for.. what else, but books. I was so happy that those titles that I have been anticipating for has already arrived and so I jumped to the opportunity and ended up with this...


Yeah, it was the first time that I purchased this much in one visit. Thanks to the book bloggers. I get to update my library and I am now encouraged to read all the books that I have now in a faster pacing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Critique-ally Speaking by Shiela Briol is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.